Sunday, September 14, 2014

Good Ideas

Many times throughout the day I find myself with an idea or thought but no time to ponder on it. That is when the world's greatest piece of technology gets to be used, the smartphone. All I do is quickly take out my phone while the information is still fresh on my mind and create a note briefly describing whatever I am thinking that might help me. Then, at night I will go through my notes and decide whether or not it is an idea worth pursuing. I think of ideas mainly in my field of interest which is hunting and fishing. Whether it be a small tweak to a lure already been designed or even a completely new and innovative idea to help my company get ahead in the industry. Any idea I think is good I always ask for a second opinion and sometimes more to make sure that the idea is marketable. Nothing is worse than forgetting a good idea and not writing it down and that is why I count on my smartphone to get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment