Sunday, November 2, 2014

Social Media

Social media has become one of the best tools for marketing. The best part about using social media to advertise is that it is free. It is also easier to connect with the younger generation of society due to our obsession with social media. I for one, use social media all the time to promote my business and intrigue new customers. As an entrepreneur I'm always looking for a way to gain customers over my competitors and I saw an oppurtunity when I noticed that I could not find a single social media page for a lure company. I have acquired more sells thanks to social media than any other form of marketing. It is also very easy to receive feedback from customers on what they do and do not like about my products. Social media is one of the greatest assets that an entrepreneur can have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment